The Ferrari 488 Pista
The Ferrari 488 redefined limits with it’s twin-scroll turbo chargers, new gearbox software, and nearly limitless handling. With some mechanical and exterior modifications the 488 Pista takes performance to a new level. “Pista” means “track” in italian, and that term is not used lightly. The combination of the most powerful V8 engine in the Maranello, shaved weight, and 20% more downforce than the 488 GTB creates the ultimate car for the track.
The 488 GTB engine block is enhanced with components derived from the 488 Challenge race car. A thinner exhaust manifold and lighter crankshaft, creates better compression and improved sound. Other improvements within the engine block lead to 40 pounds shaved and a V8 that makes the Pista perform like no other. The 710hp twin-turbo V8 hits a peak torque of 770 Nm at just 3,000 RPM and pushes power all the way to the 8,000 RPM redline.
The most notable feature on the 488 Pista is in the F1 inspired front end. Air travels through the ducts in the front bumper and through the large vent in the hood, creating immense downforce to the nose at high speed. Boasting more track technology than any road-going Ferrari before; new air intakes, rear spoiler, and underbody diffusers both shed weight and improve downforce. In total the Pista is 200 lb lighter than the 488 GTB enabling a screaming fast 2.85 second (0-60 mph) and a 7.6 second (0-124 mph). We couldn’t be happier to welcome the rare 488 Pista to the Dream Racing Family!
- Engine: 3.9L V8-90° Twin-Turbo
- Max Power: 710 HP (670 CV) @ 8000 rpm
- Maximum torque: at 8,000 rpm and 770 N⋅m (568 lb⋅ft) of torque at 3,000 rpm
- Top Speed: 210 mph
- Acceleration: 0-60mph = 2.8s
- 7-speed, dual-clutch
- Rear wheel drive
- Pirelli P Zero tires
- Racing traction control and ABS
Description of Experience
- 5, 7 or 10 lap driving session in the Ferrari 488 Pista
- 3D simulator session (approx. 12 min)
- Use of racing helmet
- Training session
- Access to Dream Racing™ Lounge + 1 companion
- Merit Certificate of The Experience
- To see how our laps are counted click here