Please Note: All purchases, except as specifically noted herein, are non refundable, final sale, as and when booked. A credit card is required to make your purchase. Upon booking, the credit card will be charged the full amount of the experience(s).
Subject to availability, dates and time slots may be changed up to 10 days prior to the reservation with no fee, including substitution of a gift certificate valid for the same experience to be used within one year from the date of the original booking. Re-scheduling between 10 and two days prior to the appointment is subject to a 15% surcharge or reduction in the value of the gift certificate. No rescheduling or substitution of a gift certificate is permitted within 48 hours of the appointment. Cancellations and all no-shows will result in 100% forfeiture.
Except as specifically noted herein, Dream RacingTM is not responsible for any ancillary expenditure or expense incurred in connection with having booked a non-refundable, non-exchangeable experience, including but not limited to lodging or transportation. Note also that from time to time the LVMS changes the availability of the track and Dream RacingTM’s available dates may change.
In the rare event of unavailability of the car you selected for your experience, you will be given a replacement experience of an equal or better value which Dream RacingTM will select for you.
Refund policy from Dream RacingTM Rescheduling or canceling
Dream RacingTM has the right to cancel and refund bookings up to 45 days prior to the date of the scheduled experience. Dream RacingTM is not responsible for any ancillary expenditure or expense incurred in connection with any anticipated opportunity or expectation of opportunity to book a non-refundable, non-exchangeable experience.
Where the track is closed due to inclement weather, change in LVMS availability or in a situation of force majeur, Managment shall provide a Gift Certificate valid 1 year, which Gift Certificate shall be the sole compensation to the customer.
Purchases for a driving experience made in the name of a specific individual are transferable to another individual, as long as the recipient meets the criteria to participate and provides the required evidence of the transfer. To request a transfer please contact management via email at email@example.com. Transfers are not valid unless confirmed in writing by management.
Non-refundable, non-replaceable Driving Experience Gift Certificates are valid up to one year from issue and should the recipient meet the criteria for participation. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for changes of recipient of the Gift Certificate (management fees could apply).
We recommend that you plan on arriving at the LVMS 15 minutes prior to your scheduled reservation to ensure that you are ready to participate at your reserved time. Unfortunately, late arrivals cannot be accommodated and the reserved time slot will not be adjusted. Should you be arriving via a Dream RacingTM courtesy shuttle, we recommend that you arrive at the pick up point 15 minutes prior to the scheduled departure time.
The purchase of an “On-Board Video” entitles you to the purchase of a USB which will be used to record your driving experience while in the cars. Only USBs sold by Dream RacingTM are permitted to be used in the race cars for recording purposes.
Post driving experience, you will have the opportunity to view your Video on the PC that is located in the Dream RacingTM lounge.
In the unlikely event that, due to a technical issue or otherwise, the camera fails to properly record your driving experience, or the USB fails to permit a viewing of the Driving Experience, we will refund the price of the USB. Under no circumstances will the cost of the driving experience be refunded, nor will you be afforded the opportunity to repeat your experience for free in order to attempt to re-record your experience.
Spot reservation credit is non-transferable and non-refundable as it is linked to each individual participant at the time of booking.
Criteria to participate in the driving experience
Should there be any doubt as to a participant meeting the following criteria we encourage an on-site visit prior to booking.
- Have and present a validly issued and current drivers license;
- Present proof of identity and confirmation of purchase;
- Sign a waiver of liability;
- By offering themselves out as a participant, represents that their physical condition is sufficient to safely engage in the experience [please note that Dream RacingTM advises against participating should the individual be pregnant, suffer from, among other things, high blood pressure, heart condition or claustrophobia].
- Wear all required safety gear and clothing which shall be provided by Dream RacingTM.
- If driving, meet the physical specifications of the automobile which will accommodate individuals wearing a helmet within the roll cage falling within the parameters of 5’ to 6’6’’ tall, and up to 265 lbs. Note also that the automobile is not enhanced for the hearing impaired, nor for the physically handicapped;
- Should a participant appear, within the sole judgment of Management, to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol then participation shall be denied with no refunds, substitutions or exchanges given.
- Abide by all Codes of Conduct determined within the sole discretion of Dream RacingTM and/or the LVMS.
- Unless specifically confirmed in writing to Management prior to participation in the driving experience, Participant agrees and consents that Dream RacingTM and/or their affiliates and/or the LVMS may use their name and/or photo in connection with any marketing, publicity, communication with the public and/or advertising, hereafter “Publicity or Promotional Piece” which Dream RacingTM, in its sole discretion, elects to conduct.